Job Location: Pondicherry
Work mode: Work from Office
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Notice Period: Immediate/15 Days
- Develop software solutions using PHP that are scalable, secure, and cost effective.
- Work closely with the IT team to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs and open issues in the legacy application.
- Ensure smooth operations of system processes and applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Test and develop software to meet internal customer requests.
- 3 – 6+ years of experience developing and maintaining PHP code.
- 3+ years of experience of design and development of in-line queries for relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Anywhere, or MSSQL.
- Ability to effectively use version control, including ability to branch, merges, and resolves conflicts in Git.
- Ability to programmatically read and write a variety of structured and unstructured formats such as JSON, CSV, or XML.
- Experience with production or consumption of web services (ex. REST, SOAP, AMQP)
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git