The Website is provided by Manureva Digital Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company with its registered office at 2nd Floor, Academy Court 204, Purasaiwalkkam High Road Chennai – 600007 along with our affiliates (“Company” “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) and it shall be used for informational purposes only.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A BINDING, LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
These Terms are published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law (as amended from time to time), including:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011; and
- The (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure You are aware of any changes, please review these Terms periodically. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes:
1. License and Restrictions of Use
- Subject to the Terms, the Company grants You a limited, personal, revocable, indivisible, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub licensable right to use the Website, solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, unless specified herein. Your access and use of the Website is subject to the following representations and warranties:
- You may only access the Website using authorized and lawful means;
- Any configuration or set up of the Devices for access to the Website shall be Your sole responsibility. “Device” means a device, usually electronic, that processes data according to a set of instructions, which may include but not restricted to workstations, personal computers, laptops, netbooks, personal digital assistants, tablets, and smartphones;
- All information and documents provided by You is true, accurate and complete in all respects and the Company shall be entitled to rely on the same.
- You will not take any action that interferes with, degrades or adversely affects the Company and/or the Website;
- You will not use the Website in a manner (i) that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or facilitates the violation of any law or regulation; or (ii) will disrupt a third parties’ similar use; (iii) violate or tamper with the security of the Website;
- You will not use the Website, or any portion thereof, to transmit, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, harassing, abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, illegal or deceptive content;
- You will ensure that the Website is not used to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that contains a virus or any other form of malicious code or data that is likely or intended to have an adverse impact on, or provide unauthorized access to, the Website or any other software, hardware, services or data;
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Website;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems or networks connected to the Website, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, through hacking, or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to You;
- You will not copy, distribute, or make derivative works of the Website including customization, any modifications or enhancements, translation or localization in any medium;
- You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, make or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Website;
- You will not remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices or symbols in the Website;
- You will not digitally transmit or make available the Website or its content through local networks, intranets, extranets, FTP, online discussion boards, forums, list-serve, peer-to-peer networks or technologies, newsgroups, bulletin boards, or any other mode of shared communication system, or place the Website onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet; and
- You shall be solely responsible for (i) procuring and maintaining Your network connections and telecommunications links from Your systems to Company’s data centres, and (ii) all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to Your network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet.
2. Third Party Content
- The Website makes information of third parties available, including company information and data about services of the Company and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by the Company. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than that of the Company. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. The Company makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that the Company or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Company or any of its affiliates. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. The Company is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by the Company in any manner of the website.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the exclusive property of the Company. You hereby acknowledge that any and all of the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to all copyright, patent, Marks, etc.) and other proprietary rights in and in relation to the Website including without limitation any derivatives, improvements or modifications which ownership is directly attributable to the Company (expressly excluding any information which belongs to a third party) and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by You or any other party relating to the Website shall vest wholly completely and fully with the Company throughout the territory of the world and You shall have no right or claim to such intellectual property in any manner whatsoever.
- By accepting these Terms and using the Website, You agree that You shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its directors, employees, shareholders, officers and other representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (i) Misuse of Your access to and use of the Website; (ii) any loss or injury to the Company’s representatives resulting from or attributable to Your acts or omissions; (iii) Your violation or breach of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iv) Your violation of any rights of any third party; (v) any and all third-party claims based upon (A) the content of any communications transmitted by You; and/or (B) transactions undertaken by You. Your indemnification obligation herein will survive termination of this agreement and Your use of the Website.
5. Links to the Site
- Users who wish to place a link to this Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the Website (https://manurevasolutions.com) without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the Site) requires the express permission of the Company. To find out more please, contact us by email at email@example.com
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Company hereby explicitly and specifically disclaims any and all representations, warranties or guarantees in respect of the Website, whether written, oral, expressed or implied including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any warranty of merchant ability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Website is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, the Company does not warrant that any Website: (i) will perform error-free or uninterrupted, or that the Company will correct all or any errors or defects (ii) will operate in combination with the Devices, or with any other hardware, software, systems or data not provided by the Company.
- Whilst the Company uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- The Company shall not be liable to You for any delay or failure of the availability of the Website arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include, but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, acts of declared or undeclared war or acts of regulatory or governmental agencies.
- The User acknowledges that the Company does not control the transfer of data over the communications facilities, including the internet, and that the Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities. The Company shall not be responsible for any (i) delays, delivery failures, or other damages as a result; (ii) issues related to the performance, operation or security of any Website that arise from the User’s content or third-party content.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranty regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, correctness, or usefulness of third-party content, including the payment gateway services provided by the Payment Gateway Service Providers, and disclaims all liabilities arising from or related to third party content.
- We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of the Users and any third-party sites, including, but not limited to, any User’s reliance upon any information provided therein. The third-party sites and Us are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations, warranties or commitments on behalf of the other.
7. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the Company or anyone else involved in administering, distributing, or providing the Website be liable for any direct, special, exemplary, consequential, incidental, punitive or indirect damages including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that results from the use of, or inability to use the Website. The Company or anyone else involved in administering, distributing, or providing the Website further explicitly disclaim any and all liability for any the following:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the Website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever;
- any loss or damage arising out of Your failure to adhere to Your obligations under the Terms.
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party;
- viruses, computer viruses or other harmful, disabling computer code, computer instructions, circuitry or other technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage or interfere with any computer and communications facilities or equipment (“Harmful Code”) that may be transferred to Your Devices when accessing the Website. By way of clarification, Harmful Code shall include, without limitation, any code containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or like destructive code or code that was intentionally written to self-replicate. You are advised to obtain and use appropriate anti-virus and security software and to take all other appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of Your Devices.
- The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this Website or any of the materials on this Website. The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. The Company may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the services described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
- These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Us as set forth below.
- Termination by You: If You wish not to be bound by these Terms, you may terminate your relationship with Us by not accessing the Website.
- Termination by Us: The Company may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice, terminate or suspend the Terms, with or without cause if:
- The Company is required to do so in accordance with law; or
- The Company has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to You.
- The Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination.
- Consequences of Termination. The licenses granted to You in terms of these Terms shall stand terminated effective immediately.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against You, if necessary.
- Termination shall not affect Your liability or obligations arising prior to such termination.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence and prevail. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under these Terms shall survive any discontinuance of the access or use of the Website;
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law; and
- Nothing in these Terms shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between You and the Company.
- All notices and other communications made or required to be given under these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed given upon receipt when sent through email, registered post acknowledgement due, or through personal service to the address specified below:
11. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- If there is a concern in respect of these Terms provided by the Company, You are requested to email Us details of the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any concern shall be sought to be addressed by the Company and in the event of any dispute, You and the Company shall endeavor to amicably resolve the dispute.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Last Updated on [●] Feb 2022.