• Design, develop and maintain our online shops using Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
• Evaluate and Integrate SFRA with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middleware, and other systems.
• Design and implement interfaces to other internal and external systems.
• Together with an agile team ensure clean code and a good website performance.
• Support code reviews and deployment processes.
• In case of problems, assist in the identification and analysis of errors.
• Have at least 4 years of experience in developing with Salesforce Commerce Cloud with minimum 1 year in SFRA.
• Experiences with integrating third party APIs (e.g. payment providers (SOAP/REST)) are highly appreciated.
• Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the SFCC platform including full eCommerce technology ecosystem, Digital Content, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, Fraud Management.
• Strong understanding of Software Development best practices, including source control usage and DevOps (CI/CD).
• Self-organized and passionate to work in an agile environment.
• Speak English fluently to work within our international team.
From the moment you join our company, we offer you an attractive salary and benefits package :
Performance Bonus, Relocation Budget, Roadmap with Manureva, Health Insurance, Creche Facility, Materials, Seminar, Onside Opportunity, Referral program, WFH Policy, Learning Opportunity…