• Experience with Node.js and ExpressJS frameworks. Nice to have but not mandatory.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and NoSQL database concepts.
• Knowledge of REST API design.
• Understanding of serverless concepts.
• Understanding of AWS resources and concepts.
• Experience using AWS SAM, Serverless framework to deploy REST APIs using API Gateway, Lambda functions.
• In-depth understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
From the moment you join our company, we offer you an attractive salary and benefits package :
Performance Bonus, Relocation Budget, Roadmap with Manureva, Health Insurance, Creche Facility, Materials, Seminar, Onside Opportunity, Referral program, WFH Policy, Learning Opportunity…