We, at Manureva Digital Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., and our affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Company”), are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us.
Information Collected by the Company
- “Personal information” (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us.
- We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- name, email address, contact number and other details as provided by You, when you submit request to us for your requirement or to discuss your requirement on a call on the Website;
- when you use a device to access the Website, the Company may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
- Non-Personal Information. When you visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, information about the pages on the Website you visit/access, the links you click on the Website, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. This type of information does not identify you personally.
- Application: When you use the Website (website/ application) through your mobile, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for your device. We may use this information to provide you with suggestions in respect of Website, if required.
- User communications: When you send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services / website.
- Information on behalf of Children: If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Terms, access the Website on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that you have the authority to share such information on behalf of your child. Any information that you provide while using the Website on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
In case you choose to decline to submit any Personal Information or non-personal information, we may not be able to provide you access to the Website or certain aspects of the Website. We will not be liable and/or responsible for the denial of providing access to the Website to you on account of inadequacy of Information provided by you.
Use of Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal information in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so. Our use of your Personal information depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to You based on your requirement;
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support;
- Improving the Website and its content to provide better features and services;
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and taking action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the Company’s Terms and Conditions in any jurisdiction;
- To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks; or
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
Collection and Processing of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is collected and processed by the Company based on the following legal grounds depending upon the nature of Personal Information and the purposes for which it is processed.
- The Company relies on your consent in order to process your Personal Information in certain situations. If the Company requires your consent to collect and process certain Personal Information, as per the requirements under the applicable data protection laws, your consent is sought at the time of collection of your Personal Information and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured; and
- Your Personal Information may be processed by the Company, to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow the Company to comply with a legal obligation.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information to fulfil their jobs to contact You and provide service to You. The Company does not disclose, transfer or share your Personal Information with others except with:
- Third parties including enforcement, regulatory and judicial authorities, if we determine that disclosure of your Personal Information is required to
- respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Company’s Terms or as otherwise required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of the Company’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- The Company does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on the Company’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. If your Personal Information is transferred outside India, we take the necessary steps to protect your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Third Party Content
Retention of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will not be retained by the Company any longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed and/or in accordance with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
- At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable laws.
Confidentiality and Security
- The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us and the Company has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your Personal Information. Regardless of where your Personal Information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Personal Information is kept secure.
- You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be liable to you under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or compromise of Terms on the Website.
Grievance Redressal Officer
Details of the Grievance Redressal Officer:Designation: The Grievance Offier
Address: 6 rue Belcombe White Town 605001 Pondicherry – India [●]
Last Updated on [●] Feb 2022.