Job Location: Pondicherry
Work mode: Work from Office
Experience: 6 – 10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate/15 Days
- Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes and end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ability to perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages; knowledge of architecture frameworks, ad design principles; ability to comprehend & manage technology, performance engineering.
- Project Management fundamentals: Domain – Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements / functionality.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders,
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre -requisite
- Trained in project management and knowledge of various methodologies to deliver successful projects.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing technical teams
- Comfortable in a highly competitive, collaborative and fast-paced work environment
- Managerial experience
- Core Java Performance engineering Project management Agile Application development Project planning Project delivery digital transformation SDLC
- Good knowledge of Jira, MPP and other MS office Tools
- Project management certification preferred