Node JS Developer
Job Location: Pondicherry
Work mode: Work from Office
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate/15 Days
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performance applications
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores etc.
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Perform testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- 4- 8 years of experience with Node.js and frameworks available
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and No SQL database concepts
- Knowledge of REST API design
- Understanding of serverless concepts
- Understanding of AWS resources and concepts
- Experience using AWS SAM, Serverless framework to deploy REST APIs using API Gateway, Lambda functions
- In-depth understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git