We are looking for talented PHP developers responsible for the development and maintenance of E-commerce websites.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Note: The company is helping candidates coming out of Pondicherry for their relocation in case they are selected.
- Extensive experience with PHP and MySQL
- Exposure on Prestashop, WordPress, Magento and Drupal CMS
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards- Demonstrable source control experience
- Two or more published website in E commerce
- Ability to work with Agile methodology using JIRA, Redmine
- Logical approach, problem solving skills
- Verbal and spoken communication skills, and being a true team player
Manureva drives innovation following a humanistic approach with the aim to improve the constant care of their employees because we believe that they are the key to our success.
Manureva provides the best environment of work in Pondicherry, many activities are conducted during the weekend within or outside the office in order to build and maintain the team spirit.
Monthly training will be provided and opportunity to work on latest technology project too.
Get to know more about Pondicherry; https://youtu.be/__LtlooyeA8