We are looking for a talented CTO (Chief Technology Officer) responsible for the all technical aspect of our organisation. Your primary focus will be to conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company.
You will be working alongside other managers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Manureva Digital Solutions is a leading French IT MNC (Multinational Corporation) based in India at the center of Pondicherry, providing a broad range of services and solutions strategy such as consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Manureva works at the intersection of business and technology to help their clients for the creation of a sustainable value of their businesses.
Manureva drives innovation following a humanistic approach with the aim to improve the constant care of their employees because we believe that they are the key of our success.
Visit us at www.manurevasolutions.com
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company polities and rules.
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company.
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure they is no unnecessary expenditures.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company.
- Evaluates new technology and advise the company technological solutions.
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary.
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans.
- Be a real technical referent in order to challenge the developers on daily basis.
- Advanced IT Knowledge
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technological Analysis
- Web based development
- N-tiers structure knowledge
- Build Automation
- Expertise in build versioning (Github)
- Best practices
- Reusability development approach
- Functional architecture
- Computational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Computer Network Development and Maintenance – Network knowledge
- The company may provide relocation help for people coming out of Pondicherry
- Best environment of work in Pondicherry
- Monthly training organised by the company based on requested subject
- Outdoor activities during the weekend
- work: 9 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Tamil (Preferred)
- English (Required)